WOW


Women of the World Festival 2015 have put up their playlists of the weekend: HERE!

It's going to be my bedtime listening for the coming weeks. I was very gutted to miss WOW last weekend, though it was surprisingly wonderful to embrace the latinate pomp and bowing of my Oxford Masters graduation (or as my daughter called it, my 'coronation').

I couldn't have done my Masters without a lot of incredibly generous support - in particular from my aunt, my mum, who breaks grand-parental records, and my daughter, who's had to put up with me working stupidly hard. She was amazing throughout the hour-and-a-half latin ceremony, and it made up for the domestic battles to be able to represent opportunities available to her that should be available to everyone, everywhere.

Comments

Popular Posts